- 我的儿子,我这辈子没过上安乐的生活,时运不济,行差踏错,一辈子总在“差点”和“本该”中徘徊。有人觉得很可悲,但我不觉得。因為我这辈子最美好的两件事,就是出现在我生命起点的人,和陪伴在我生命尽头的人。我觉得能够说这样的话就挺好的。我的儿子,我这辈子没过上安乐的生活,时运不济,行差踏错,一辈子总在“差点”和“本该”中徘徊。有人觉得很可悲,但我不觉得。因為我这辈子最美好的两件事,就是出现在我生命起点的人,和陪伴在我生命尽头的人。我觉得能够说这样的话就挺好的。 0 0 0
- She says her day doesn't even start until she's got caffeine in her veins. 她说只有当咖啡因融入血液,她的一天才算开始。 0 0 0
- The pearsons keep at it. 我们姓皮尔森的很倔强。 0 0 0
- And I can come up with a fancy word a whole lot smart than I actually am. 我可以想出非常华丽的辞藻比实际上聪明百倍。 0 0 0
- 我爱的人离开了,爱情本身却更加根深蒂固。 0 0 0
- 无论他遇到什么事你都愿意支撑起他吗?愿意。你愿意将这个男孩养育成男人吗?愿意。Are you willing to hold him up no matter what comes his way?Yes.Are you willing to raise this young boy into a strong man?Yes. 0 0 0
- We have to have faith in each other. 我们必须对彼此有信心。 0 0 0
- Because every battle scar is gonna be another memory. 因為留下的每条疤痕都会成為独一无二的记忆。 0 0 0
- I was the picture of artistic integrity. 我就是艺术良知的化身。 0 0 0
- Man, you see something you want, you don't look away. You go get it. 0 0 0
- Sometimes people just drift apart. 有时人们会各奔东西。 0 0 0
- They are like next level smart. 他们都很厉害。 0 0 0
- 当你看到一件想要的东西,你不会转开头。你要走上前去,得到它。 0 0 0
- Nothing bad ever happens on Christmas Eve. 平安夜绝不会有坏事发生。 0 0 0
- 生活的琐碎构筑成生活本身。 0 0 0
- 我可以没有披萨和饼干,没有薯片和那些飞机上供应的巧克力蛋糕之类的东西,但我的生命中唯独不能没有的是你。 0 0 0
- 你是如何 将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚 , 酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜。 0 0 0
- I think everyone sees their childhood with different lenses, each one shaper or blurrier. 我认為大家都戴着不同的眼镜在回顾童年,有的清晰有的模糊。 0 0 0
- It is his compulsive drive to be perfect. 他的秉性就是追求完美。 0 0 0
- I’ve held my tongue,but I will not hold my tongue while you go after our mother. 我一直忍着不说话,但我绝不会眼睁睁看着你攻击妈妈。 0 0 0
- Whatever happens out there, I will fight like hell. 无论发生什么,我都会拼命去战斗。 0 0 0
- My son is tough as hell. 我儿子就是吊。 0 0 0
- Dessert is my life's work. 甜品是我的挚爱。 0 0 0
- 每个人一路走来,為生活带来了自己的颜色,尽管这幅画不是什么神作,你得琢磨出让线条持续下去,每个方向都无限延伸下去,因為这就是生活。 0 0 0
- I am thankful my famliy.I 'm thankful that we're all safe. And there's no one in the world I'd rather be too hot or too colad with. 我要感谢我的家人。感恩我们一家平安。还有无论冷暖我都只愿意和你们在一起。 0 0 0
- There is nothing more inauthentic than perfectly clean, crime-free versions of international cities. 没有什么比整洁安全的国际大都市更加梦幻的了 0 0 0
- We wish you the best of luck with your career. 0 0 0
- I would have liked to have heard that laugh. 我很愿意听听你爽朗的笑。 0 0 0
- You have to have his back. 你要给他做主。 0 0 0
- Fifth wheel of the family. 家中多余的那个人。 0 0 0
