- 翻译:房子作为人类毅力和希望的象征屹立着。 0 0 0
- The house stands as a symbol of human perseverance and hope. 0 0 0
- 翻译:最终,我们都回归大地,就像秋天的落叶。 0 0 0
- In the end, we all return to the earth, like leaves falling in autumn. 0 0 0
- 翻译:森林提醒我们来自何处,去往何方。 0 0 0
- The forest is a reminder of what we came from and where we go. 0 0 0
- 翻译:我们都与养育我们的地球相连。 0 0 0
- We are all connected to the earth that sustains us. 0 0 0
- 翻译:土地是一幅由几代生命绘制的画布。 0 0 0
- The land is a canvas painted by generations of lives. 0 0 0
- 翻译:在安静的时刻,我们听到过去的声音。 0 0 0
- In the quiet moments, we hear the voice of the past. 0 0 0
- 翻译:时间是一条河流,将我们都带到同一片海。 0 0 0
- Time is a river that carries us all to the same sea. 0 0 0
- 翻译:树林是疲惫者和迷途者的避难所。 0 0 0
- The woods are a sanctuary for the weary and the lost. 0 0 0
- 翻译:我们是比我们寿命更长的故事的守护者。 0 0 0
- We are guardians of stories that outlive us. 0 0 0
- 翻译:在每一个季节,森林展现其灵魂的新面貌。 0 0 0
- In every season, the forest reveals a new facet of its soul. 0 0 0
- 翻译:土地教导我们无常与美。 0 0 0
- The land teaches us about impermanence and beauty. 0 0 0
- 翻译:我们都是时间织物中的线。 0 0 0
- We are all threads in the fabric of time. 0 0 0
- 翻译:地球是耐心的,等待我们倾听。 0 0 0
- The earth is patient, waiting for us to listen. 0 0 0
- 翻译:在森林的心脏,我们找到自己的一部分。 0 0 0
- In the heart of the forest, we find a piece of ourselves. 0 0 0
- 翻译:历史是个人生活的马赛克。 0 0 0
- History is a mosaic of individual lives. 0 0 0
